Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last Semester

Wow...I cannot believe this is my last semester here at CSUF as an undergrad. It seems like yesterday...OK, maybe five years ago, but who's counting...when I returned to school. What started out as my taking only a few classes to get me by while in-between jobs, ended up a journey to obtaining (finally) my Bachelor's degree. Pinch me, someone. I'm not sure if I'm awake from my dream yet.

It's not exactly over yet as I still have this semester to get through. While I'm still taking on four classes (12 units = full time student) and working full time, I am home more often now. I have two classes on campus and two online. Thank goodness!

Here are the classes I'm taking:

AMST 301 American Character (online)
COMM 407 COMM Law (online)
COMM 425 Hist & Phil of Mass Media (Wed)
COMM 465 Entertainment PR (Tues)

Great news! My graduation announcements I ordered at the start of this semester, are on their way. Woo hoo! Is it a little too premature to send them out to friends and family?!?!

With graduation around the corner, I am supposedly graduating Cum Laude, based on my GPA = 3.67. Which means, I'll have a special cord or sash to wear for graduation. I CANNOT WAIT!

More to come - stay tuned.

No comments: