Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final #1 Done

I should be asleep by now but instead I had the urge to blog.

Well, one final done and two more to go.

Tonight's final was a little more difficult than I expected. I circled those questions I wasn't sure about or that I hadn't answered at all and made one pass through the entire exam. Fifty questions. That's all. Fifty.

I panicked when everybody in the class started to file up one by one returning tests and placing their fresh new scantrons on the table in front of me. Cheaters!

"Hurry up, Annie," I thought.

Okay...so a few deep breaths and I was so over the stress! I didn't care that I was the second or third to the last person in the room.

I went back through the questions I didn't answer initially. After a quick once-over, I was finally done.

All the fear subsided and my color was slowly returning to my face. My equilibrium was straightening out and my levitated body was returning to its upright position!

Final over!

Like you've never felt like this before?

Comments?

No comments: