Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two Down, One More to Go


Yes, I'm making great progress!

The only drawback is I deprive sleep...but that is par for the course during finals week. I went to bed about 3:45 a.m. and woke up at 7 a.m. in order to make breakfast for Christopher before his game. He's playing in a pick up game for one of the Mustangs team. Good thing he already plays on a Mustangs team, huh?

It wasn't all that bad having to wake up that early and what would have been my natural reaction to go back to bed to get more sleep, I decided against it and am glad I did. It's close to 9:50 a.m. and I'm already done with two of three study guides. I'm tackling the last of them now: COMM 346 Entertainment and Tourism. The questions seem reasonable. I did however, call my professor to get clarification on one of the questions. You know, you can never be too sure about these things.

By the way...last week our media person for Team USA sent me an email about a writer from Rivals.com, David Biderman, wanted to interview Christopher about Team USA and their trip to Guatemala and asked questions about trying out in 2009, as he is one of two players eligible to return. Christopher had that interview yesterday. Exciting! I was shooed out of the room because Christopher didn't want to get nervous while answering questions. I was told by David the interview will be posted online in a few weeks and I will be contacted with the link - which I'll post here and on my other blog as well. Should be interesting!

Enough of this for now. Off to studying.

No comments: