Thursday, January 19, 2006

January 19, 2006

This week marks the start of the Spring 2006 semester at Cypress College. This would be my 5th semester with about...3 more semesters to go. So by Fall 2007 I should be ready to transfer to CSUF. My goal is to stay on task and stay focus. What I plan to do with this site it to add different blogs specific to my classes. For instance, I have 5 classes totalling 19 units: Music Theory, Math 010, Biology 101, English 106 and Political Science 100. I will have a topic for each of these courses. I plan to enter as much as I could per class per week. If possible, I may be able to have an entry after each class, which in some cases, meet twice a week. My online classes are English and POSC and for those courses, I will have an entry on a per-week or ad-hoc basis. Nonetheless, I plan to keep journals for each of these courses to track my progress.

Until next time, HAPPY READING!

No comments: