Thursday, August 03, 2006

Minor Setback


Oddly enough, today Chapter 17 & 18 exam was suppose to have been posted on the Course Compass site. I set my alarm to get up early this morning to briefly review the test material and then shortly afterwards take the exam. As luck would have it, I navigated to the test site and attempted to open the exam. It's password protected. I couldn't believe it. The bad part is my professor is on vacation through August 9th. In her announcement section it noted she will have limited access to email so if there are any questions, we will need to wait until after she returns.

The exam is available over the course of two days (today and tomorrow). If she doesn't return and address this issue before the end of tomorrow, we are ALL S.O.L! Will this reflect poorly on our grade? It's obviously not our fault the exam wasn't available. I've emailed my entire class, and copied our professor. It turns out there is at least one other student who is experiencing the same issue as am I.

This is aggravating!

No comments: